Fangirl Story: Ryan Higa's First Reply and A Little Story Of My Higaholics Journey


.



So this is going to be the part two of my fangirl story

But before i start something i would like to apologize for my grammar from my first “fangirl story”  post on this blog.

(ah please who even read...)

Shut up parentthesis!!!

(......)

For me, it was and it still is mean the milky way for me. And as the tittle said, this is the story of my first tweet or in this case Ryan Higa’s first replied to me. And a little story about my Higaholics journey.

Okay, so i t’s all started with Ryan Higa (uhh duhh)
 I considered myself as a lamp slash Higaholic in June 2013.  And at the same time I try to distance myself  from my little cyber world, Facebook. Since I can’t barely talked to people there. And then decided to using my Twitter again because I’ve been neglecting it since 2011. But the main reason is more like there were so many people in my real life that started to really judge me on my Facebook and I found there’s so many annoying people online aka MAPOTI. Also when I fangirl over Ryan in Facebook, somehow it’s just not feel right. At all. 

(And that’s how she’s all Twitter and Youtube now, oh and Blogger XD)

Moving on!!

Ever since I knew Ryan, my Youtube life finding its path to my heart and make a house in it (wait what?) but that time it wasn’t the hardcore one. I was just a regular viewer with the sense of fangirl less than 9000. So I just kinda tweeted him like a regular fan, showing him that I care, that im one of his lamp and I never really hope for him to reply my tweets because my tweets are not worth any reply and it seemed impossible. So I keep my tweet light and not demanding for him to reply.
Here’s my first tweet to Ryan Higa:


But the more I tweeted him, the more I watched his videos, the more my fangirl sense ..  turn up. I feel the need to talk with someone about Ryan Higa other than with myself.

One of the way I tried to get some Higaholics was to click the hashtag “Higaholics” hoping to find those people with the same interest. But the coward I was back then (let alone now) I never push the “follow” button cos I don’t know how to start a conversation. I can’t just say “hi, my name is Atiq, I’m a fan of Ryan Higa, please follow me I’ll follow back #teamfollowback” to people. Like it’d be so weird. So, I decided to find sometimes where I can, at least, know how to start this in a proper way.
From June to the middle of August I was fangirling by myself. Actually it was quite painful. But it was fine at least I know where to put this feeling other than screaming out loud in real life.
And then it happened. The day I completely loose all my sanity, when I cant hold myself from bungee jumping  to this fangirl world.

August 21th 2013

He, Ryan Higa, (drum roll please) TWEETED ME!!!!  OH MY GOD IT WAS OUT OF MY EXPECTATION LIKE OH MY WAS HE REALLY TWEETED ME OR MY EYES JUST WENT ALL BLURY? EVEN TILL NOW IM STILL FANGIRLING OVER MY FIRST TWEET..
HERE’S THE FIRST TWEET FROM HIM:

I never knew it coming, never expected it at all. Because, seriously, on Twitter, there’s no one other than my sister would ever reply to my tweets (mr. lonely playing in the background) but this? THIS GUY REPLY TO MY REPLY TWEET TO HIS TWEET. I ALMOST FORGOT HOW TO BREATH, I FEEL LIKE MY FEET WASN’T TOUCHING THE GROUND. (uhh because you were on your bed when you found out that he tweeted you?) YEAH BUT STILL I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOCKED THAT I HAVE TO REFRESHING MY TWITTER NOTIFICATION FOR … A BILION TIME (not really)

The thing that I believe would never happen in my life. And it happened when I never even dare to dream about it. So unexpected. Dammittt >< (she’s still got that little heart attack)

Anyhow!!!

Ever since I got that tweet, I can’t hold it no more, I need to talk bout this with some people. I finally found the gut to follow a person. Her name is Sarah. The reason why I followed her because: 1) Ryan followed her. 2) Ryan replied her a lot. 3) I love her username. But I wasn’t go staright and say “hey, I love Ryan too, follow me J” no no no I’m not that kinda person, maybe i was but I just need a friend to fangirl with at the moment cos i can’t bare this with myself. Literally. But I still can’t find the gut to talk to her, so I wait for her to tweet something about Ryan so I can jump right in to the conversation. And yup I do had a lil convo with her. Not the hardcore typical fangirl kinda convo, just like a stranger to another stranger who have same interest. And baby, that was all I need. Like what I said, it meant the milky way for me (and that means a lot dude).

From there, I just satisfied my “hunger” of fangirl by went to Ryan Higa’s mentions and retweet stuff that had to do with him. And had the gut to give those random people’s tweet a random reply.

Another second first Higaholic was Gracious (such a cute name :) I remembered she tweeted about this called Adweek where you can vote for random things that had to do with cyber stuff like favorite social network, favorite apps and the most importan, favorite youtubers.
This post is getting too long, I guess I need to stop it here and post the rest of my Higaholics journey next time.
Until then, stay TEEHEE everybody :)

Your Reply