Headlights by Eminem and a little note to my Mom :)


.



Hi again, back with me.. uhh Atiq.

Actually i wanna write about my fangirl story part 2 but i got something  that actually was the part of my life too and that is music. And thanks to Ryan Higa’s tweet asking a suggestion on Eminem song that i start to listen to him again.

I was not into hardcore rap music to be honest. I more enjoying what i called “black music” (dude, thats so racist) well im Asian i dont know bout racism. Even if it exist in my country, my hood just never let me be racist. Sorry i just dont care.

Moving on!

Around September 2013 when i visited Billboard chart and saw Eminem’s song Bezerk was on the 100 chart, I just went straight to Youtube and searched for Bezerk and listen to it and .. DUUUUUUDDEEEE IZ DE BEAST I TOLD YAHH. It was like a mix between Rap and Rock combine together. Not gonne lie dude I was covering my mouth when I listen to it (fact bout me: I always covering my mouth when I fangirling and putting my “Beast Mode” on the spot. Like when I watch Ryan’s vid, listening to beatful music, etc) and all the people were like “what the hell is wrong with this girl?” I got no shame so I keep on fangirling over it. I keep pushing the play butt like a phyco.

(you what??)

And also, at the same time, fangirling over Drop That Thun Thun, Rock ‘n Roll by Avril Lavigne and Love More by Chris Brown. DA BEAT IS DOPE.

Back to the topic!

I was listening to those 4 songs for 2 weeks staright. 4 songs only. For 2 weeks. And Bezerk was like the most listen one. You can tell I was in love for 2 weeks. And then another song called Survival and Rap God made appearance on Billboard after that. These two songs, well I should say that they are soooooo Eminem. I’m actually not into them. Until Ryan make a video “Dear Ryan: Lamp God” that make me listen to Rap God again. But now I more focus on the lyrics of that song. Dude, I was crawling becos the lyrics, for me, are so funny. I highly recommended you to pay attention to the lyrics. Strong, ehhh kinda rude, so kick in, but funny.

Few moments ago I tweeted that I listen to Bezerk, Survival and Rap God. And one Higaholic suggested me to listen to Headlights.
I have to say a big THANK YOU for Yanna for that :)

And this is the MAIN reason

This song speak a lot about me and how I feel about my Mom. Like literally match, except the “he’s not around”  part I assume that refers to Dad I guess, and the part that my Mom drink, well she drinks plain water so.

I have never listening to the kinda song that speak my heart out and perfectly match my thought. This song, strong enough to make me missed my Mom’s love. And how caring she actually is and how she’s really in pain over her own problem, her “easy anger” mood that just so easy to goes off. And uhh not to mention that sometimes my Dad and my Grandma just uhh annoying.

The problem is my Mom is not the kinda person that show love by giving hugs or something physical, no, she more into giving me and my siblings loving and support (more like demanding)  words but not the cheesy one just simply word of “kids, I love you. I care bout you. I just wanna all of you to always unite as one. Five of you. I can’t never give you the best but I try”. she’s easy to get touch over some situation, she’s easy to cry. She also knows how to make us laugh. I love the way she’s always be all spontaneous and stuff like that. Such a fragile independent women.

(dude, are you crying?)

No, im not!!  Dude never cry *wipe tears*

I just missed my Mom okay!

And her cook is simply bomb *wipe salivas*

Even sometimes she’s really mean. Like when she’s mad becos I do something wrong or when I go to the market and get the wrong stuff or when I’m in my house all day do completely nothing and I just not taking any shower for three days. For real. Even sometimes if I’m soooooo lazy it can be way worst. And when that “worst” moment happen, like if you  5 meters away from me and you smell something gross, no need to look any direction, that’s me. And she just yell at me. Ahhh memory. And sometimes I hate her for being so demanding, and how she put her dream to me. That just so stressful even to think about it for a legit second. And when I talked to her its gonna be all awkward. Well not “all” but yeah we just have nothing to say to eachother. Or she just say something and I just listen like a good girl. More like I heve nothing to say to her, my life is not that interesting in words. That’s the reason I never call her or Dad or even my siblings. Cos seriously, I don’t have things to say.

Sometimes I just wish that I could have a hug from my Mom. Like a real hug. Not just a “welcome home honey” kinda hug. I can imagine how awkward it would be. But still, I love you still Mom :)

At this point, I just wanna say something to my Mom. Even tho she’s not and never read this blog

(cos you’ll never let her, right?) yup :D sorry Mom

But seriously,
Mom, I know how you struggle for living. I try to understand, I try to do my best, but please stop yelling. That’s so scared the living soul out of me Mom.
Thank you for being my Mom, I really appreciate with all my life how you love me in so many ways. I can’t never pay every single pray you wish for me and my siblings on every Sholat. I can’t never pay a`ll the love.

And sorry for being such a bad kid. Sorry if I can’t never do things right. Sorry for ignoring your love sometimes. Sorry for not listening and sorry if sometime I’m not treat you right.

Thank you for worrying about me, even tho you’ll get mad first, but I still love you Mom. I can’t never really hate you. Maybe at first I’ll be just hating on you, but in the end please know that I will always love you Mom, I always proud to be your badass daughter.

If God calling me, and I have no time left to say this with my own mouth. I just wish that this blog will be the prove of my love for my beautiful being Mom.

I love you Mom <3

(dude…. You really miss her, am I right?)

Yeah im such a baby, right? *wipe tears*

I guess I really miss her so much, and her cook uuhh and her cook hahahaha 
no, I really miss her.
I get really emotional here. Time to stop it here.
Until then… stay teehee everybody :)

(i wrote this at saturday night.. and i'm literally legit crying)

Your Reply