Fangirl Story: HE FOLLOWED ME!!!! And Higahomies


.



Hi guys..

(who are you talking to?)

Of course the people who read this blog..

(oh you mean you say “hi” to yourself? HAHAHA)

*rolled eyes* So funny.. very funny..

Hi, again. Welcome to the next episode of my “Fangirl Life” story (episode?)
In my latest post, I mentioned this thing called Adweek. I might have to say big huge giant THANK YOU to Gracious for this because this is how its all started.

Things were turn extremely upside down ever since I knew Gracious. From her i found the happiness and the courage to talk with other person on Twitter. Not gonna lie I thought Gracious was a cold person before. I’m sorry i always have that fast judgment on umm mostly everything, not like I’m being mean or something I just… where was I? oh yeah right.. left? wait what? Oh yeah back to Gracious. She’s really sweet and lovely and also proved that I’m completely 100% wrong.

Now here’s the thing with me and Twitter. For some reason I… can’t.follow.people.first. people must follow me first, and if they have same interest as I am (well baby you have a chance*wink*). Even if the person has the same interest I can’t follow him or her first. That also apply in real life, if you’re not making the first move I ain’t started anything with you. This might sounds ridiculous (well your whole life is already ridiulous too Atiq)

Back to the topic!

At that time, I wasn’t followed her, you know because of the condition above. That day like always I went to Ryan’s mention and retweet stuff satisfied my “hunger”. At some point I always found Gracious tweet about Adweek. At first my curiosity was far away to reach me, but then my mind was like “c’mon dude, give it a try, click it, click it, CLICK IT DAMMIT!!!” and you know what happen next.

I scrolled down the Adweek page. So many option, I was being emo at the moment. But I have committed that day that I only, ONLY, vote for Ryan. For probably about 2 or 3 days or maybe more I don’t know I have such a weak memory, I went to Adweek page, I have to say it from here I had no idea what kinda prize or award or something like that that Ryan would get from this Adweek stuff, all I and my fangirl six sense know that we came to vote. That’s all.

Sometimes I take a screenshot of the vote and keep on track of the vote. And not forget I tagged Ryan’s username in it (@TheRealRyanHiga #twitterBlast). And that time I wasn’t expect anything. Like literally knot.. nod? Oh yeah not (what a bad pun buddy) even after he replied me. I believe it would be the only reply I would get from him, it’s one and a lifetime chance. The possibility for it to happen again almost touch 0 maybe lower than that. Like when I tweeted him I just never thought he would even read it.

Back to Adweek!

Ryan’s channel was on 2nd top of the “Hottest Youtube Channel”. Not gonna lie, I was sitting in front of my laptop as long as possible at the campus just to vote and make it number 1.

(her booty went flat)

Dammit, don’t tell people about that! Gosh..

September 5th 2013, the day went as usual at the campus. I went to campus facility as always (enjoying the free wi fi that is). Open the Adweek page, vote for Ryan, took a screenshot, open Twitter, went to Ryan’s mention, retweet several stuff before I tweet the screenshot. Post a tweet with a screenshot and tagged Ryan’s username. The vote was tight, between Ryan’s channel, NigaHiga and Smosh. But the maniac I was, I went ham and burger, I ripped dat vote coloumn.

Long story short, this is the screenshot by the way (scren)


I tweet that screenshot. Not expecting anything to happen from that tweet, but then the future hide the surprise from me.
When I opened my notification, I saw many people fav my tweet and I was like “what the … what the actual crab happ..” I scrolled down and found this


My cheeks heated up, I FELT LIFELESS FOR A WHILE AND SUDDENLY MY HEARTBEATS WENT WILD, I DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO BREATH, AT THE CAMPUS SO MANY PEOPLE WATCHING AND I FEEL LIKE KISSING MY LAPTOP. I COVERED MY MOUTH WITH BOTH HANDS AFRAID THAT A SCREAM WOULD ESCAPE MY MOUTH AND IF I SCREAM I’D MAKE PEOPLE PANIC AND I’D RATHER PANIC MYSELF THAN MAKE PEOPLE PANIC. WITH NO HESITATE I RAN, LEGIT RAN FROM MY CLASS TO THE MOSQUE. BREATHLESS WITH SMILE ADORNED MY FACE.

This might sound really.. I don’t know umm funny? But the first thing I did was pray to God, thanking my Lord. You have no idea, my body feels lifeless, my hands were cold and shaking while covering my mouth all the way from my class to the mosque, running, its like my spirit gone somewhere leaving my body but I still breathing, more like I forced my lungs to suck the air that is. And I need to calm, and praying is one of the way I can grab all my soul together. And it really worked so well.

Ever since Ryan followed me, Gracious followed me and at the same time a girl from my country who is a Higaholic, followed me. That’s feel magical because in my pray I was asking my Lord to send me at least a person from my country who has the same interest as I am so that I don’t feel alone and her name is Audi. She’s from Jakarta, tho I don’t really know her much but for me she still is a present from God to me.

From days to days, the number of my friends growing. After Audi, there’re Thuy, Farah, Celine, Robina, Mikayla, Christelle, Charm, Jinny, Elena and many more Higaholics. And not only Higaholics, I got Seetizens and Dominators too (triple win baby) and I found my life.

In my earlier life as a Higaholic, Farah by far is my dude buddy. I remember one time she gave me a quick heart attack by tweet me pictures of Ryan. Flooding my timeline with his lovable kissable face. I told her to stop because I was at public place and I was literally shaking but dat dude keep tweeting the pictures (Atiq was so new to fangirl life that time so she still too hyper) I was like a newborn vampire, you know what I mean if you watch Eclipse (#teamTwilight) and I still remember I said to Farah that I will revenge and I haven’t done it yet (school) so Farah if you happen to read this, I will bomb your notification with bunch of screenshot hehehehe >;D naah I’m too lazy.

Till this day I still can’t believe that these people found me, give me the loving feel. Just as much as I feel greatful to finally know Ryan, YTF and RHPC, these people are just… ahhh guys I love you all so much. Without them I might feel alone in this cold world. They make me feel welcomed. When we fangirl together, share the same happiness, share the same feels, share the same love. We support each other, we respect each other, we love each other. I might use the word “love” a lot because to be honest, they are lovable <3 they just as important as Ryan and I’m greatful to know each and everyone of them. Even for those I rarely talked to, you guys are one of the reasons why I’m happy. Just as much as Ryan makes me smile you all just a simple miracle to create another smile.

This might be a little bit cheessyyyy but thank you for being my homies, my gay fish buddy, my dude, my son (pee daddy loves you), my dad, my chocolate cake queen, my mami, my sisters, my everything. Wish I could say something that’s super beautiful to describe my feelings but the only word that stuck in my lil brain is the word “thank you” so THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3

And please remember that, even when we’re apart, well that suck because I wanna meet yall so bad, I still love you all. I still care even when we’re not talk much, please know that you have me, you have us.

(so twas soo cheeessyyy)

and also i realize that they're like so young, i'm quite surprise actually but to be honest i'm glad because they know how to make me feel like a kid (i'm 10)  :D

Until then stay teehee everybody :)

2 Responses to “Fangirl Story: HE FOLLOWED ME!!!! And Higahomies”

  1. aw i love you chocolate king<3

  2. atiq :) says:

    awwwwww you you you ma chocolate cake queennnn <3

Your Reply