my fangirl story


.



Okay so this should be easy i guess..

The topic of the year of 2014 (not really) (i don’t know but i guess thats quite epic) (silly me)
So uhh i wanna write bout  my fangirl life which surprisingly  change me into ... a lamp? Hahaha yeah its kinda ridiculous how things work last year.. so chaostic of feelings and tears and feelings and chocolate  and tears and happy and uhhh stuff . But yeah over all im happy even happier i guess. At least this fangirl thing help me thru my not so boring life (i dont wanna sound that im so ungrateful bout my life and uhh lets skip this part for later).. (i dont wanna be too emotional here so)

Moving on !

My fangirl lyfe was or is pretty good i guess (thank you ryan) and these people called higaholics are just so sweet, it gives me diarrhea or diabetes? Hahaha just kidding. But they are seriously sweet and cute and lovely. Truely 100% beautiful, in and out (thats sound pervert for me tbh when people say things like “ beautiful in and out” stuff, like the outside part is fine but inside?)

Okay this parentthesis are getting ridiculous sorry if that bother you..

(uhh duh who will read this anyway ck)

*grump* Speaking of higaholics, can i talk bout ryan higa? Yes? Okay so ..

This guy name RYAN HIGA who born in june 6th 1990 in Hawaii who happen to be a youtubers who i happen to just realize his existence in the beginning of june last year and i kinda witnessed his birthday too but wasn’t the big fan that time until i watch one his vids “why selena broke up with justin” and i found it hilarious so i decided to download 3 vids “how to sing like your favorite artist”, “dear ryan: army of lamps” and “immature guy!” and ever since then i keep downloading his stuff and now you can tell that im a big huge skinnier fat not so giant fan.. or lamp (read this part without even stop for a breathe #idareyou)

(dude no one’s gonna read this anyway)

Well just in case XD

At first, nothing really special. I just like him because he’s funny. He can put the joke in the right place, or should i say in the most genius way. The puns just make me laugh even harder that i, sometimes, have to cover my mouth so that people wont get panic because my sudden burst of laughter that make the world twerking a little bit. (make the world twerk huh.. that so yesterday, right miley?) and then i downloaded two more vids. And these two vids are actually the vids that i wanna download first becos there’s a japanese name in it. anything bout japan is always attract my eyes. But at that time those three vids that i download was the latest and i think i should watch the latest so that i know if the vids from this guy are worth the watch or not (now im down to his marathon 3 times a week . too much?) and these two vids are “the ryan higa: sean fujiyoshi” and “fruit ninja fail”. Ever since that i get my addiction to download his vids. And you can say that these first 5 vids are having their throne in my empire.

(how bout the “why selena broke up with justin” vid?)

Well my friend ..

(wait you have friend?)

Shut up you stupid parentthesis!! Lemme finish okay

(.......)

I get distracted by the title of some vids before i finally download it. Like “oh this tittle seems legit enough, lets download it” .
Okay can we talk bout that vid for a while.
Such a beliber i am (hi justin !!!) that i just search anything that relate to justin on youtube.. well actually i was quite bored and i went to youtube when all of a sudden sth went missing. And that sth was in the suggestion bar.  And that sth is ryan higa.

A lil out of topic

So basically i know bout ryan long time ago ever since i know youtube and i made a channel. His vids were always in the front page. He always there in the suggestion bar.  And i know jenna’s channel too but her vids never showed up or her channel never touch my suggestion bar. I found her channel in a total accident (lets save this part for later) back to ryan. There’s this one time when i looked up for “how to”  vid like a legit tutorial how to be a better person stuff and the search bar always suggest like “how to be ninja”, “how to be emo” and “how to be gangster” (even i found the creepiest one “how to be vampire” haha edward wannabes) and when i clicked at those suggestion i found them pretty old vid and i was not in to old stuff so i keep on searching things that i wanna search. One of the most suggested video that time that always made an apperance on my first page was “why selena broke up with justin” and that vid been there for a few moments and then dissapeared but his channel still hang there in my suggestion bar.

Now back to the main topic

So when suddenly ryan’s channel, nigahiga, went missing for quite long, and then i decided to look up for his channel. But the first thing to type is not “nigahiga” cos at that time i didn’t remember  so i type that justin vid. I didn’t remember the tittle too cos bad memory  so i just typed “justin broke up with selena” and i was like “hmm should i watch it or should i not?”. At  that time im making such a deal with my spirit and the universe wether should i just ignored it or completely ignored it (cos lazy peep i am) and then.. it happen.. the most momentum of my fangirl career.. i .. i.. clicked it.. and and and watched it and and laughed at it..
Well there’s nothing bout belieber actually.. but such a dedicate fan i am that i looked up for the vid with his name in it. (so dedicate, right?)
And it just hit me as i wrote this that its becos of justin bieber i know bout this hilarious guy name ryan higa. And i love him. With all my food in the fridge and a lil pocket of my heart. The hot pocket one.

I’d like to write more but i guess its enough. Its pretty tiring to think bout words and grammar and and ryan and im hungry (what?) and i wanna say sorry to anyone who read this blog, including myself, for the stupid parenthesis thingy (i dont know i just like to talk to myself irl that i apply it on my writing here)
(beside dude, seriously who will actually have time to read this longass train rant?)
so yeah thats bout it.
Im going to write something bout my fangirl career next time.
Until then, stay teehee everybody
#TEEHEE


Your Reply