my random story


.


damn , okay so i'm starting my day with some cleaning up at the field where the boys could watched my and my friends sufferness this morning. i agreed with law and stuff like that but c'mon you could be more obvious bout things happening around here. as so you know i'm girl and i living at the girls dormitory and you're not supposed to punish me and the rest of my kind at such a place. be rational dude, we tried our best to not messed up with laws, but your behave that declare you as a boss really make us not feeling the law.

enough with words

here i'm in the library and writing my blog with shit i just have downloaded some video on youtube. i tried to search something different. and that bitch at that video really inspired me to talk, no matter the fact that she's so drop dead gorgeous was undeniable but really it's inspired me

and i'm meeting my crush this morning. unpurposely and that makes me crazy you know. yeah i have this comittment to remove this random feelings bout him but it just hit me *finger clicking* like that. and when i was fixing my stuff at the library locker, he was suddenly appeared like that and my heart hold the blood and i can't breath for a bout 3 seconds. i was smiling around like a crazy bitch. i should killed that guy for making me acting like that.

change topic, note to self the library officers are suck. i mean c'mon i'm a girl i deserve more than just respect here. i have heart and so they are but what the hell with all those manners you creep the fuck out of me. sir if you think your smile is sweet and full with love fuck my ass. c'mon it's not only too obvious but i tell you what that was the devilish smile i've ever saw in my 18 years life as a living being. the locker was full and there's no place left so  i put my bag above the locker. i guess it will be save since i put nothing but books, rukuh, and some pencils. there's no one will steel those stupid things. and dude if you worried bout it, tell me with some nice words. cause you're speaking to me like i was a criminal. yeah i'm an accidental criminal, satisfied. 

well i guess that's it for this time

Your Reply