cold play


.

so few days ago i was downloaded some music video and everything seems to bored me to the death and then my eyes find this "princess of china by coldplay feat rihanna" well since i'm a very proud navy i download it and first nothing special, but then i love it. about rihanna well that for sure but then the coldplay they're killing me with the good voice of the vocalist and i 're-love' it once more. it just need a second to love then i search all the memory video music, i remember when the first time i listen to their music "speed of sound" i was totally in love with their music ever since and then "fix you" yeah those 2 songs really deep for me.especially fix you and paradise. hhuuuuuhh i wish i could go to their concert and meet them personally, talking bout their music and their experience. and of course got their signature. but how long??? huhuhhh those silly dream of mine, but still i have faith in me that everything would change. yeah everything would change when the time come, i just need to grow my sensibility and my confident and throw all the shit in me.

Ya Alloh i have faith in you, i believe in You and i always do. i know You hear me, You do know me better than myself. and  i wish that there will be someone out there who can fix me, who reminds me bout who i really am, to support me, to show me Your love, to always be there when i'm on the edge of a cliff, some one that love me because he loves You. someone ,, that someone is way so not him. the one a desire. just give someone that understand me and i understand him. well You do know what kind a someone i want.

coldplay you guys are roooccckkk..... glad to remember you all :) :) :)



...::: be yo' self :::....

Your Reply