let me love you


.

he,, that guy,, what's wrong with him?? he keep avoiding me every time we accidently meet. why ?? is it because my stupidity last time?? no, i guess it's a different way. or maybe he know my feeling for him?? or he's just simply damn psychic that can read my mind?? if he knew nothing bout it he could just standing there talking to his friends without moving to another side and hide his face from me. he makes it obvious for me to see that he knew something that i always wanna hide from him. 
if he does know it but can't tell me it's fine i don't wanna say my confession either. but please let me love you, there's nothing wrong with loving someone right?? i knew all the time that i couldn't have you, it's total day dreaming. well you have another girl that loves you as much as i do and you love her back, but at least let me be the girl who loves someone, who hoping to see her crush smiling face, to know that she can breath clearly, see the world with beauty, to feel the sun burn underneath her skin. you don't know how happy i was when you there so close to me, breathless and i keep smiling like a crazy bitch and act stupid. but i'm happy. don't you see?? how meant that feeling for me. the only thing that make me survive. i'm so total realize that i don't deserve you neither of us deserve each other. you have vision in your life you have that confident, and i believe that you can make it to your dreams but not with me cause i'll be disaster, tornado that ruined everything, you can't handle me. so do i about you and all those shiny minds of yours. i'll be the dark side that probably you will chose to hide me from the sun. 


JUST LET ME LOVE YOU, I DON'T NEED YOU TO LOVE ME BACK ALL I NEED IS TO KNOW THAT YOU'LL BE HERE AND I CAN SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN. I DON'T NEED TO HAVE YOU BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE ME BECAUSE I'M ALREADY YOURS 

ya Alloh make me sure that he's not the one for me that neither of us deserve each other. and forgive me for what i did these days i'm getting crazy bout dirty stuff i'm so so so so sorry.


~dev be yo self 
...::: the said clan:::...
 

Your Reply