my life for this week


.

hi ,
well lets skip the boring stuff.
my day during this busy week ???? well nothing much happen so far
but still there one or two problem.
only at this kind of page i can share my littel dirty secret ;p
i lose my memory card and i lose my number too. lucky i already have another supply for the number. huh poor my littel momory card. that thing that still make .... sad. i try not to think bout it much since i already had a netbook i guess lose that missable thing won't be a big deal.


and these day i love to hear westlife. don't know what the fock happen to me but i'm kinda enjoy to listen to 'em. i remember how those song make me feels like. how the past song was very pure to entertain my ears. everything was soo ....classic. 
hahhh....


i guess that's what i 've got for this week. and yeah today my mid semester test and you know as a good student the things that i do are sleepinq,being lazy,and enjoy the test (jk,except for the last part. i really do enjoy them ;p)
i'm still try my best . see ya for the next episode

Your Reply