Change need a help


.

A_o still with my suck life. I just feel i'm not so thank with all that i move in my life. 4give me God 4 all my word bout mylife. And thank 2 give a life. Its better than no life.
Its going 2b rainy day,the wind so hard crush my body when i go 2 school with "uchi" my bike. And its going 2 lastdy in my eximination
i'm still the lazy man. I never feel worried when i have bad mark. I'm unspirit man that still alive this day. And The most unthinking man 2009.
I'm a girl ,but its not mean that i'll always bcme a perfect one. Girl it so identic with beautiful person,kind,soft,clever,smart,clean,and other good things. Myb i'm not the one who have all the character above. I just feel its not necessery 4 me.
Now lets talk bout somethng that very i need it so much. CHANGE. Why i always talk bout that word ??? There 3 reason:
1. I need it
2. I want it and,
3. I'm looking 4 it
if u are somebody who know bout CHANGE. Please help me. Cz my life need 2b redecorated and rebuild by change and spirit. I'm sorry if my english is bad . I'm indonesian

Your Reply