My story


.

Hi,this is dev. My life is boring this dy. And myb just one word that fit on me is "CHANGE" I want 2 change everything on me,like mybhve my rough bhve. I'll do anything 4 that. I just need 2 focus with my future that i'll move now. I just watch my favorite program on tv.
Wait..... Thats not what i'm talking about. C_i just unfocus with anything in front of me.
Look,i try so hard 2 make my life get better and better.
But i just got the bullshit. My own bullshit.
I'm tired 2 figure out my next life,2 figure out what step that i'll move next,and i'm tired with my fck life.
Oh...4give me God cz i not so thank with what u give 2 me.
My wish to my lord is please make me bcome a person that not just can bullshit but can do my word. Please mke it true
amieeen .......
Ya robbal 'alamin.
And one more thing God
i hpe that theres nobody who c_this blog

Your Reply