another day


.

these days,,, or just today i feel a little bit tired. becos of the screen. tv's screen, laptop's screen, my cellphone's screen. its hard to stay away from those thing but, yeah i'm still work on it.

now days i feel a little intimidated. its like all the thing that i've done or ..... i simply don't do anything with my life,,,, in here the little town. different stuff happened in my village. or its just the same the different would be the crowd that i found in my home town it's kinda make me miss anything bout the house thingy. *sigh* i guess its just getting worst when i got home. i barely do something nice there. same thing run here too. my mom is the stereo type and ... i miss that part when she scream or yelling. but not bout giving the lecture. wuuuiihh she never get tired to do that, she love it. but no matter how hard it is to live and getting stuck in such a clumsy situation that myself make. no i will never blame the family that hold me back, i should say thanks becos no matter how clumsy i'm they dont even have a big deal bout it. just a little i guess (but it strike me soooo bad). i told lie to my parents show them i was just alright living without them. inside???? i'm suffer

what i need is not some back up plans but the confident. just need to put my faith and believe in my plans to get the gold inside the mud. God help me to be that person to move on. i'm work on it. just help me up God. i know You'll read this You hear my prays.

Your Reply