the Hangover


.

okay, so here i'm stuck at the screen that will killing my eyes sooner or later. huh hard time, its always the same words that come from my mouth. i'm download some video for my note book you know just to make it a littel bit full with some "thing". well you know . maybe not.

okay so i was watching this movie last nite. and it was an asshole.
it was 9 or 10 pm when i turn up my notebook to searching some good movie, i keep on searching and searching the movies seem to bored me out. then my eyes glance at this title "The Hangover". i guess that was another action movie. so i watched it with my eyes half open cos i was sleepy but refuse to sleep.
at the first i thought it's just an ordinary movie, with some guys go to vegas to have some party, get in to trouble and stuff like that but it wasn't
to my surprise it's not a damn action movie
the plot was crazy hangover. there so much .... crazy thing thing happened. grumbling and . . .  i don't know.


but i have to admit at the end of that fucked movie i was wide awake. those guys are total nuts. 

it was worth watching after all. 

Your Reply